Movies Famous People

xkayxx

Registered Member
If you can meet and go on a date with one famous person, who would it be and why?

lolacherry

Registered Member
Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy.
I love his voice, i go into a day dream everytime i hear him sing, hes can play guitar and drums and he is even better live.
He's new to acting and hopefully will lead to something else
and he's ginger, i have a thing for ginger guys

But i promice he will be mine oneday ;) hense why i am working on my acting to get me a step closer lol

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Jason Statham...he's my favourite actor and I think he'd be pretty cool to get to know.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Trent Reznor. First of all - this is a "date"...and I'm highly attracted to him. So that makes sense. And secondly - he's a musical genius, and his music really touches me. So I'd like to get to know the person behind all that.

Who didn't expect this answer from me? Haha!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Huh, that's actually an interesting question if you think about it, which I never have. A purely testosterone driven answer would be, that chick for 'The Girl Next Door', I can't remember the actors name, but man she was hot.

Okay, now that I think of it, I'd want to date the singer from Nightwish (the female one =P) Her voice makes her sound intelligent (and hot). Also I like singing as well and anything music, so we'd probably get along pretty good.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Huh, that's actually an interesting question if you think about it, which I never have. A purely testosterone driven answer would be, that chick for 'The Girl Next Door', I can't remember the actors name, but man she was hot.

Okay, now that I think of it, I'd want to date the singer from Nightwish (the female one =P) Her voice makes her sound intelligent (and hot). Also I like singing as well and anything music, so we'd probably get along pretty good.

That's Elisha Cuthbert (Girl Next Door).

I've considered choosing Osama Bin Laden just out of curiosity; not everyone can have a dinner interview with FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist. But the romantic fantasy prevailed so I'm choosing Jude Law instead.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
That's Elisha Cuthbert (Girl Next Door).

I've considered choosing Osama Bin Laden just out of curiosity; not everyone can have a dinner interview with FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist. But the romantic fantasy prevailed so I'm choosing Jude Law instead.
Osama Bin Laden? That's the most interestingly intriguing answer given so far.