• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Famous alumni from your high school

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think I've done this thread before but it was ages ago. Did anyone from your high school make it big?

My high school has a pretty decent list, including but not limited to

Bob Seger
Iggy Pop
Ken Burns
Jim Harbaugh (he went there but didn't graduate from there)
JIMMY HOWARD!
Jack Lousma
Don Dufek
Keith Bostic
and more than our share of NHL players, as the USA Hockey Under 18 program is in Ann Arbor
------
then there's this dude named Dan who graduated from my high school... :tiptoe:

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
That last one might better be found in the "infamous" category. :lol:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Wow, I have no idea! I do know that the front of my highschool was used in Highschool Musical though or was it Grease? Something like that.

Starfire86

Registered Member
The only one I could find was Rod Williams. "Graduate class of 1952, Inductee of the National Broadcasters Hall Of Fame for his combat reporting in Vietnam."

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
My high school mainly has famous sports stars come from it which is really boring to me. The only cool one was the actor Guy Pearce from the film 'Memento' amongst others.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only person that I can think of at the moment is Claude Julien, who is the head coach of the fucking Boston Bruins. I'm sure there are a few others, but for some reason I cannot think of them.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
The only person that I can think of at the moment is Claude Julien, who is the head coach of the fucking Boston Bruins. I'm sure there are a few others, but for some reason I cannot think of them.
I love the irony of this. Truly I do.

There are a few famous alumni from my rival high school, too, including Patrick Kane and James Toney