Family to put on your prayer list

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I wanted to mention this family, forgive me, I dont know their name, but I just found out that one of the kids who goes to day care with my son, her mother died Tuesday night of a massive heart attack. She was in her 30's. She left behind three little girls.....9,6, and 3. Please keep this little girls in your prayers.

Anthony,

Your Bible money you gave me is still in my pay pal account. Just to let you know where your money is going, I am going to give it to this family. They are taking up money at the Day Care. I think they are going to need it more than me!

Last edited:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I am sorry to hear that. So young though. I will keep them in my prayers and hope they will get through this difficult time. I lost my father to a heart attack and he was only 53. Today, I thought I was a goner. I was sitting here posting on Auction Sightings when suddenly, my heart started to hurt. I got up to walk around and it even made the pain even worse. Went to ly down but it hurt even more and couldn't breath. So I called the clinic and told them about it and they told me to come in. So my uncle drove me to the clinic to get checked out and the doctor said it was some kind of inflammation in the heart and prescribe some motrin. So I am doing fine right now. I had heart surgery last month to repair a hole in my heart and to have my mitral valve fixed up. Tomorrow is my last day of my 6 week recovery but that has been extended to a few more weeks.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Losing a parent at that age.. I can't imagine what those kids are going though. How horrible. My heart goes out to the rest of the family. :(

-Andrew

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
How horrible. Way too young :(

Dragon good to hear you are ok and recovering.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Please keep this little girls in your prayers.
Will definitely keep that family in my prayers. It must be really hard to lose a parent at so young of an age. Will also keep your family in my prayers. It can't be easy to lose a loved one to murder.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thank You everyone! I have no idea how the family is doing, I have not heard. I will ask the sitter about them Monday. I think they took up a good bit of money for them. I know they will need it.

Dragon I am glad to hear your feeling better! That is a scary situation. I did not realize what tragidies and problems everyone on this board has, or is going through! I wonder if this board was made to actually get all of us with together to help each other? Hmmmm makes ya wonder!

Everyone is SO awsome on here!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im so sorry to here this.I will keep this family and your family in my prayers. Also i will have the pastor at our church put them on our prayer list.please keep us updated on this if possible

trees

Registered Member
That is a sad situation, I know it wil be hard on the rest of the family. I will have them in my prayers. It is bad enough when you are expecting some one to go, when they are sick. It is always worse when it was sudden and unexpected. I lost my "Daddy" when I was 17 to a masive heart attack. He seemed to be a healthy 52 year old man. You never know these days, so I guess it is always good to let people know how much you love them, EVERY SINGLE day, so it wont be too late.......... :(

"ALWAYS MY DADDY'S" "BABY GIRL"