• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Family Kurosaki

K

kajin_phoenixlord

*NOTE* This thread is gonna contain spoilers. Don't say you weren't warned.

It seems to me that the more we find out about the Kurosaki family the more extraodinary they become. Ichigo isn't the only one that we've seen that may have some potential. I've just recently caught up on all the manga and it's getting better and better. Learning that the head of the family is infact a Shinigami himself kinda simplifies everything now. I kinda wonder now if the Kurosaki bloodline has any any importance rather just being the offspring of a Shinigami? What do you guys think?

K

KinkyBuu

somehow im not surprised about that. to me it seemed kinda obvious that one of his ancestors was either a Shinigami or a hollow. it is a nice twist however :)

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I should've been a bit more specific when I said the head of the family. The person I wa talking about was Isshin Kurosaki, Ichigo's pops.

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah, finding that out messed with me a little, especially considering what happened in the first book. Isshin as a shinigami is awesome, but that doesn't explain why he let himself get beat up in the first book.

M

mysticangel

after seeing ichigo's pop in shinigami form and reading 'bout the ou ken...it makes me wonder that maybe ichigo's family and the ou ken is somehow related. but that's just my though.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well you never know. I think that there's something else yet to be discovered about their family. I think finding out that Isshin is a Shinigami is the just the tip of the ice berg.

Malificus

Likes snow
Well, if nothing else, it creates as many questions as it answers, so I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Ichigo's father is a freak. Being a fighter and a doctor should have told many people something was strange about him. Also I believe he was the previous captain of the 4th division considering they are the medical staff of the Shinigami (or death gods depending on the translation).