Movies Family Guy?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Jerk, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Jerk

Jerk Guest

Does anybody here watch Family Guy? Its quite like Simpsons but a lot funnier, it is from the makers of American Dad that you may also watch.
    My favourite season is Season 3, probably the funniest out yet, I don't really like Season 5 & Season 1 as I find them boring.
    Favourite characters are Stewie Griffin & Peter Griffin.

How about you?

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love The Family Guy.

Stewie & Brian are my favorites. I loved the one where Brian placed a bet with Stewie and lost, so Stewie proceeded to kick his ass over and over.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not a BIG fan but I like to watch it sometimes when I am bored.

It's funny

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's hit or miss for me. I'm really more of a South Park fan, but Family Guy can be gold at times.

5. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

I love The Family Guy.

Peter & Brian are my favorites.
    good stoner show too:yes:

6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I love Family Guy... I watch it all the time

The Simpsons are classic, but Family Guy I think is funnier

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

<<< Im a huge family guy fan. Ironically I hardly ever catch it on tv. I just buy the dvds.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Thats pretty much how I am. I have all the DVD's from every season, I might catch it on adult swim once in a while.

9. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I love the show. Now im also a huge Simpsons fan and American Dad as well but Family Guy I think is the funnest of all those shows and at the moment the most popular. The Simpsons is very good and all but still.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I just have a DVD with a few episodes on it. Luckily I picked the one with the Wish Upon A Jew episode. I love the opening skit.

I like all the different flashbacks that they put in there. "like the time I....." Those are funny