TV Family Guy Season 9(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Season nine has started and the first episode was pretty damn funny. Mayor West is extremely funny, he has some awesome one liners. When Carl talked to that bear about interracial, that was simply gold, and when Peter used the "find a jew" app on his phone, that was a bit overboard lol.

I loved the ending where Stewie is the one that shoots Diane and says if anyone is going to shoot that bitch, it's going to be me.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Oh good, Hulu has the first two up already.

And Then There Were Fewer was a good first episode. Had a good story behind it and quite a few funny moments. Stewie, Adam West and Peter were all funny, but I think Herbert was the best.

Now onto Excellence in Broadcasting...​

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Second episode wasn't as good. But then again, I don't find anything to do with politics funny.

Welcome Back, Carter is the next episode.

Could go either way.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  4. Babe_Ruth

I just saw the second episode and I totally agree with you my friend. It wasn't good at all, it was extremely disappointing to be honest with you. I don't even believe I laughed once through out the show.

5. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I saw that 1 Hour murder mystery special for no reason at all and did not get a single good laugh. I got a few chuckles in the last 10 minutes, but jeeze that was lame.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The newest episode wasn't great, but definitely better than last week's. Quite a few things made me laugh in this one. Wikipedia says the next episode is a little less than a month away, not sure if that's true or not. Hopefully not.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Family Guy has random gaps in their season for some reason. I don't know why and it's frustrating as a viewer. haha I gave up on keeping up with it last season. I just waited til summer to watch everything.

Has anyone seen the abortion episode that was banned from tv? I thought it was a great episode.

YouTube - Family Guy "Partial Terms of Endearment" clip (from Abortion episode)

the video's mirrored (so annoying) but there's no other version on youtube.

8. Babe_Ruth

This current season as been pretty disappointing if you ask me, not a lot of Stewie this season. It seems that they are basically only concentrating on Lois and Peter for the most part. Hopefully that changes and will get to see more of the other cast in the next few episodes since there's a lot of great secondary characters.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I agree. The lack of Stewie makes no sense. Why not ride your best character? Haha.

I'm definitely hoping it picks up the slack after the hiatus. As of right now, The Cleveland Show is almost better than FG. :-/

10. Babe_Ruth

The thing is I believe they're running out of ideas, it is the ninth season afterall. Hopefully I'm wrong and they can pick up the slack and come up with some great new ideas, but as of right now season nine as been extremely disappointing and not that funny.