TV Family Guy, Season 8

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody check out the new Family Guy episode last night entitled, "Road to the Multiverse."

It was a pretty funny episode in which Brian and Stewie traveled back to different dimensions.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I missed the first ten minutes but apparently that didn't matter, huh? I like the live action Brian & Stewie. And the Disney version, lmao

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Disney dimension was too funny.

Supposedly Mort got beaten to death by everybody because he was a Jew.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Ha, I loved it. I liked the Disney one a lot and kind of the Robot Chicken one.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Damn, I'm so jealous you guys. It's not out here yet! :(

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

the Robot Chicken one was hilarious. I love it when they make references to Robot Chicken.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't watched it, but I'm going to catch it sometime this week. I heard great things about the new episode last night. I'm personally looking forward to this new season, I can't wait to see what over the top things they do again this season.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Great episode. Quite a few good laughs. It's been awhile since I've seen this show.

9. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I loved it! :)

I liked when they were in Robot Chicken mode, and they asked Chris (paraphrasing) "How is it to be on a winning network? (meaning Comedy Central)". And he said "Shut up!" Seth Green (who voices Chris) created Robot Chicken. :) Anyone else get that reference?

Bliss - You can't watch it on Hulu.com ?

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I hope everyone got it.

Looking at the episodes on Hulu, I have missed over a season of Family Guy. Can anyone recommend me some really funny episodes? Or are they all great? Ha.