TV Family Guy, Season 8

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody check out the new Family Guy episode last night entitled, "Road to the Multiverse."

It was a pretty funny episode in which Brian and Stewie traveled back to different dimensions.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I missed the first ten minutes but apparently that didn't matter, huh? I like the live action Brian & Stewie. And the Disney version, lmao

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Disney dimension was too funny.

Supposedly Mort got beaten to death by everybody because he was a Jew.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Ha, I loved it. I liked the Disney one a lot and kind of the Robot Chicken one.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Damn, I'm so jealous you guys. It's not out here yet! :(

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

the Robot Chicken one was hilarious. I love it when they make references to Robot Chicken.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't watched it, but I'm going to catch it sometime this week. I heard great things about the new episode last night. I'm personally looking forward to this new season, I can't wait to see what over the top things they do again this season.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Great episode. Quite a few good laughs. It's been awhile since I've seen this show.

9. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I loved it! :)

I liked when they were in Robot Chicken mode, and they asked Chris (paraphrasing) "How is it to be on a winning network? (meaning Comedy Central)". And he said "Shut up!" Seth Green (who voices Chris) created Robot Chicken. :) Anyone else get that reference?

Bliss - You can't watch it on Hulu.com ?

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I hope everyone got it.

Looking at the episodes on Hulu, I have missed over a season of Family Guy. Can anyone recommend me some really funny episodes? Or are they all great? Ha.