• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Family Guy Movie- Stewie Griffin The Untold Story

Italiano

Film Elitist
Alright, I have 2 questions about this movie:

What did you guys think of this movie?

I think it had a few kinks, but overall definitely a great family guy flick.

and

What was everyone's favorite/scene part of this movie?

Mine was the dancing Jesus.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I loved the movie, wasnt as funny as I would have hoped, I like every scene when Stewie is drunk haha.

B

barfootboards

i think it was pretty goood, they could have done better but it wasnt bad

my favorite part was stewie being drunk, that was hilarious

edit: DUDE WE THINK ALIKE hahah lol

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I thoughti it was pretty good, but not the best movie ever.

I loved the Jesus scene too. I was laughing so hard.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My ex got offended when she spent the night a month ago, she wanted to watch a movie and I picked Family Guy, and she was offended from the Jesus scene....I am a Christian, but thought it was funny as hell.

Edit: Typo

T

the.game

I didn't think the movie was that great but it was entertaining and it was quite funny. I watched it too long ago to remember specific scenes in the movie. ???

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lmao, dancing Jesus is amazing.

"His abilities were overrated,"

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I thought it was pretty damn hilarious... Could it have been funnier? Yes. Was it still really funny? Definitely.

The Jesus dancing scene was beautiful... as was for some reason, the Wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube man.

she was offend from the Jesus scene
Making fun of religion is ALWAYS funny. So is making fun of feminism. Slap the bitch and have her bake you dinner... DINNER MADE FROM JESUS'S BLOOD AND FLESH OR SOMETHING AMIRITE??
*grumble*

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well considering I do not hit females, I dont figure that would be the best solution.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
OH GOD, THE INTERNET SUCKS AT SARCASM.

(you wouldn't hit her, but you'd still make her bake you dinner though??)