• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Family Feud Leaves 4 Dead

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
ASHVILLE, Pa. -- A couple broke into a Pennsylvania home and killed the woman's mother and brother before being shot to death by her father, the culmination of a long-running feud fueled by what a relative said Saturday was the woman's "hatred" for her family.

Family 'Hatred' Shooting Leaves Four Dead, Including Mom, Brother, Sister And Her Husband
I can't imagine what it would be like having to shoot your own daughter or even being that afraid of her. I can't blame the father though because her and her husband killed his wife and son and would of probably killed him. I would like to know what her disabilities were that kept her from working, like if the were mental because you would have to be mental to kill you own mother and brother.

dDave

V.I.P.
I can't imagine what it would be like having to shoot your own daughter or even being that afraid of her. I can't blame the father though because her and her husband killed his wife and son and would of probably killed him. I would like to know what her disabilities were that kept her from working, like if the were mental because you would have to be mental to kill you own mother and brother.
That is really tragic.

There's no way you can blame the father for shooting them though. They had the clear intent to kill (and had already killed his wife and son). I can't imagine what it would feel like to be the survivor from those events.

This family is pretty much completely broken at this point. So sad that four people had to lose their lives over something that could have been worked out.

Elanor

Registered Member
What a horrible situation. It must of been awful for the Father to come home to find his wife and son dead, but to find out it was his daughter that did it must of made it worse. I can understand why he got his gun out, I can only imagine it was a 'kill or be killed' situation.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
This is so tragic. I can't even begin to think what a feud could be about that is so severe that someone would go to such extremes. Sadly, it happens. There was obviously something wrong with this woman's mental state.

The poor father. It really doesn't get much worse than this.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There's no feud that should be reduced to murder. Four lives are now over because of petty differences that, more than likely, could have been easily resolved.