*falls in throught a ceiling tile.*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LadySoul, Sep 12, 2008.

1. LadySoul

LadySoul Registered Member

Eep! Well I appear to be here! My friend (Hiei) has been saying I should join this forum, so I have finally acquiesced and joined. (I had a brief brain drain there :p I had to look up acquiesced)

I'm Soul, can call me Lady or Soul or LadySoul, just as long as you do not call me late for dinner! I enjoy dinner, honestly, tonight we're having pizza.

I own a bird and a cat, Apollo and Meleana, and the cat is a girl and we haven't done DNA testing on the bird. I used to have fish, most notably oscars (they grow to 14 inches and like live food, I cannot tell you how amusing it was to watch them grab a live minnow from my hand.)

I enjoy writing, reading sociology books and texts, names and computers. This November will be my second participation in NaNoWriMo. a competition where you try to write 50,000 or more words in thirty days. (last year I achieved over 57K!)

I'm hoping you'll all be a little nicer than the forum where I met Hiei.

Anything would be an improvement :/

I'll end this here, so I don't bore you.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hiei has friends!!

Welcome pal, get posting!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm just as surprise as you Emo.

None the less, welcome to the forums, very excited that you've decided to join General Forum. It looks like your going to be a great member, so stick around and you'll enjoy this place, and hopefully will enjoy you as well.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Welcome, Raphie. You've always been and shall forever forth be Raphael to me.

And what the fuck? I'm not allowed to have friends?

5. LadySoul

Yep, Hiei has the best friends :p we love him for how great he is to us!

I have so much writing to do tonight :/ :p

Anyway thank you both for the welcome!

6. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

You know I love you really, Hiei.

7. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Wow. Friend of Hieis

Are you as Crazy/Awesome as he is?

8. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Sorry if you catch a few of us off guard.. But.. friends, he hasn't tried to like kill you or anything?

:lol: Merely playing, Hiei is cool and anybody coo wit hiei ish coo wit me.

Enjoy yourself and I hope to catch ya in another thread, hopefully sitting comfortably instead of sneaking through the ceiling. :D

9. LadySoul

Atreyu - ha, maybe, you never can tell >.>
    <.<

R1pperZ: I have magical powers that keep him helpless when I'm around...or somthing...like...that :| >.>
    <.<

but he will eat you and stuff if I let him...so better be careful! :D

Yeah it's odd about the ceiling tiles...somehow I teleport into the ceiling when I go new places or re-enter Nanochat (aslo sometimes I pop out of manholes or floor panels there too!)

10. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

Welcome to GF Soul!