• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fallout 4 [TRAILER! BOSTON? HYPE!]

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Take a look!

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

ALSO, WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ERECTION LASTS MORE THAN FOUR HOURS?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
More than four hours? You celebrate and keep stroke duh.

Yah I definitely plan to get this. Fallout 3 was a beautiful game so I'm sure FO4 will be even more beautiful on ps4 with all the updated graphics capabilities etc. Also I love the 'the nuke hit during the 50's' theme of things. Just makes for a more interesting take on the apocalyptic theme.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Amazing trailer, I've never even played a Fallout game (it's on my very long to-play list) but I got chills watching it. I wonder why they released this now instead of during E3.

Stego

Registered Member
I confess as well, I've never played Fallout. This kind of makes me want to start all the way from the beginning now.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I think that's what I might do. I have Fallout 3 on Steam, but I'd like to track down the earlier games.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sweet Jesus, that was beautiful. Absolutely can't wait.

Not sure why now... to build the hype? Maybe they give us a 2015 release date at E3? Fingers crossed. Haha.

Fallout and Fallout 2 are fun... but 3 is where things went to the next level. That's the one everyone should play.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The rumors are October 23rd as a release date, the date the bombs fell in game.

Stego

Registered Member
October 23rd is an interesting day, historically related to war. It was the day of the first American shot fired during WWI by literally 1st Infantry "The Big Red One."

Konshentz

Konshentz
Well, we now know that November 10, 2015 is the release date.

The game looks insanely deep. I'm not sure how I'm going to pry myself away long enough to play some of the other holiday season games.

And in case you wanted to compare graphics between 3 and 4, here you go...

Fallout 3 vs. Fallout 4

It was laughable to see people complaining that 4 looked like a PS3 game when the first trailer was released. They were clearly wrong. Looks great.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I absolutely love the Fallout series, so I made it a priority to get this on day one. I actually just finished the main story this morning. I think I might have sunk close to 300, maybe 400 hours into this since I bought this game and unlocked about 74 percent of the trophies. I think I finished off most, if not all of the the side and miscellaneous quests. Plus, I managed to unlocked all companion perks as well. I can't remember the last time I put so much time and effort into a game. I'm planning on restarting the game tomorrow night to see the rest of the endings. I love everything about this game. It's near perfect. It's easily my favorite game of 2015.