Falling asleep during movies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smelnick, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I do it all the time. I just cannot help myself. It's worse if someone dims the lights, because to my system, dark = sleep. It's bad when i do it in a movie theatre. I once bought my ticket, sat down, and passed out during the previews and woke up 3 quarters into the movie, and was like DAMNIT!!!

So how about yourselves? Any funny falling asleep during movies stories? Do you do it?

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Me and my coworkers were working out of town and on our day off, we all went to go see Iron Man and we all fell asleep and missed a couple of scenes.

When I am watching movies at home, I fall asleep all the time.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If I go to see a movie I haven't seen before I will stay awake because I want to watch it, but if im going for another time for some unknown reason I will fall asleep.. maybe lol.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Never done it at the movies, but if I'm watching a dvd in bed, even if it's during the middle of the day, its pretty much guaranteed I will fall asleep.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I fell asleep watching the first LOTR film. Safe to say I didn't watch the others.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I don't fall asleep in the theatre.
    It's more comfortable to doze off at home.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't fall asleep in the cinema, too uncomfortable. But always do at home as I watch movies late and night when I can't sleep.

8. angelfeather

angelfeather Registered Member

it depends whether the movie is good or bad..if it's really bad i can fall asleep

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

When I'm at home, sure but I don't know how you could fall asleep in a theater unless you were watching a Tim Burton flick. Or at least, that's the only way I'd fall asleep.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I fell asleep at the theater one time. I was completely exhausted when I went and hadn't been getting enough sleep. It was during Superbad...which I actually love. The theater that I went to though is really nice. The seats are leather and are so comfy. They also rock.

At home, all the time. I drive people crazy because I'm always doing something else at the same time I watch a movie. But, if I don't occupy my mind in 2 different places, then I fall asleep and miss it anyway. I fell asleep during Pineapple Express 3 times....and I love that movie too. It's just that I fall asleep if I get too still. lol