PC Games Fallen Sword

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by wooly, Dec 23, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Anyone else play this? It's got over 2.5 million players so it's pretty big now. I haven't tried that many MMORPGs before (i tried runescape, and HATED it!) but I like this a lot.

If anyone else is on it drop me a line, i'm 'McSnuffles' :p

and if anyone wants to try it out, here's a link:

Fallen Sword v1.61 - Massively Multiplayer Online RPG (MMORPG)

(plus i think i get points if you try through this so.... try away! :D)

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Ok thats a cheap way to get recruits but I gotta say it is fun.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I looked at the screen shots and it just seems to be a stats game or something like that, do you actually get a character and walk around and stuff like that?

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

From what I can tell it's essentially just a stats game. you have a mini map you move around in, but you don't have a 3d live action representation of yourself. It's more word/stats based. Entertaining thus far though.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

haha well i don't get anything unless people reach level 25, so the chances i'll actually benefit are slim!

Yeah it is word/stats based, it's very good if that's what you're into. One thing i like about it is there are no features disabled for people playing for free, you can fully experience the game without having to pay. Then if you do get it into it, you can make a donation and upgrade the amount of time you can play in a day or whatever, which i'm planning to do soon.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Bah I couldn't help myself, boredom got the better of me, I registered under the name Xeilo :)

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm under the name SuiGeneris :)