• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fall Out Boy

A

Angel03

How many know of this band? I will be going to a concert with my sisters and some friends. My sister had burned for a me a cd with some of there songs. I recognized one of their songs but that was about it. It's good music. For those who have heard them or who enjoy their music what do you think about them?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I personally can't stand them. But I find it amusing that three of the band members still live with their parents. Ooh, rebellious much?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah they still live with their parents which is funny, with them making a lot of money. But I like one song but that much but it's not that bad and that Where Going Down down, I dont like Dance Dance.

Turbo

Registered Member
Their not bad, but half their lyrics are mumbled. Perhaps they know they aren't that good and figure they can get by mumbling through songs.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I hate them. I have heard them live and they cannot sing at all.

Turbo

Registered Member
LOL. It's a shame how many of todays bands are full of posers, how I miss the true talents on the airwaves.

Blur

iPimp
They are complete shit, knock off, copy cat, redundant, look alike, mimicing the epitimy of horrible music that is boy bands

L

lilbballfrk

their songs are okay. i have nothing against or for them.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
They're okay. Some of they're songs are catchy, that's really why I listen to them. Other than that, they're not that great.

I also heard that the lead singer never had singing lessons before. go figure...