• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Falcons release Vick, wish him well elsewhere

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't condone what he did, I love dogs like you wouldn't believe it. I really hope he learned his lesson. I personally believe he's a changes man, I think in prison he had time to reflect what he did and he came to a conclusion that what he was wrong. Well I hope he has. He deserves a second chance in my opinion.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I mean, you may know more about his recent story than I do. All I know is that it would be career-suicide for him to NOT be a "changed man". You know? So it's hard for me to believe that. I mean, he probably won't do it again cause he got in trouble. But not cause he really feels bad. He just feels bad he got caught.

I base this opinion (just an opinion) on how I feel about most criminals.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He paid his due though, he served time in prison. A lot of other atheletes who have done worse than what Michael Vick did haven't gotten any jail time. So in my opinion, he paid his due for what he's done. That's why I believe he deserves a second chance, because he did jail time.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I think so too, he paid his due to society and think he deserves a second chance, just like everybody else. I'm no fan of Vick's, never have been. I'm starting to think there may not be any teams willing to give him a chance though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember back a few years ago I named him, "Sick Vick,"...boy did that become something literal.

With that said He has paid his debt to society and should be given a second chance. Its a one and done for him though.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
The Rams or the Vikings, two teams that could desperately use a quarterback with a decent arm and some competency.