Faking injuries...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been a believe that the WWE picks and chooses which wrestlers they want to mention when they get suspended for substance abuse. Personally I believe that Batista and maybe Cena have failed drug test, now I have no way prove this, it's basically my opinion. But instead of telling the public they did, they just say they need surgery. Thoughts?

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Would not be at all surprised where Batista is concerned but I don't think Cena is at the stage where he is dependant on painkillers or anything like that.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Isn't it part of their wellness policy in coordination with the law or something that they have to announce all names who fail?

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

It must be now because they mentioned Rey Mysterio Jr on their website which never used to be the norm. They used to cover things up with an injury angle but I fail to see how they can do it now he has been outed.

5. Millz

Yeah normally they know about it and then he'd lose the belt and then he'd disappear...they cant do that with Rey because they already announced it.

He might just have to release the belt.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Why didn't they do it during the time he was on RAW? I thought he was sent to SmackDown! to get higher ratings from the Hispanic crowd. Picking a time like now to suspend doesn't make sense.

7. Millz

Pardon me asking, but what are you talking about? lol.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If they are picking and choosing when and when to not suspend wrestlers why didn't they suspend Rey when he was on RAW? He didn't seem as active as when he was on RAW. That, along with me reading a post or an article somewhere that say more Hispanics watch SmackDown! than RAW, so to cater to them and get more viewership they moved Rey over to SmackDown!, again. The "WWE picks and chooses who they want suspended" doesn't make sense then because Rey just moved back to SmackDown! not to long ago.

9. Millz

The WWE does NOT pick and choose who they suspend...at least not anymore. In fact, they never have as far as I'm concerned.

They suspended Mysterio now because he JUST RECENTLY failed a test.

10. DCM87

DCM87 Registered Member

Which instances have they used injury to cover drug fails?