• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

fake money

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Have you ever gone to a store and they check to see if your money is fake? i went to walgreens today and they held up my 20$ bill in the air. Etf do they realy need to check?

Malificus

Likes snow
Nobody's ever checked my money before.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
maby its only up here because there was a counterfiting scanm like 2 months agooo.there doing it a lot at gas stations too

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Other than friends doing it just for the hell of it, no. My money has never been checked

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I remember our school check our money for about....a week, a couple years ago. but now, no.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
they did that to us to. if we made a football they made us unfold it

Italiano

Film Elitist
It's been a lot harder to print counterfiet money these days. The new bills today make it nearly impossible to print identical counterfiet bills. That's why you rarely see them these days.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My money is check often, especially when I pay with 50$ bills or 100$ bills, then they usally check it with a machine.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow it's really weird not a lot of you have had there money checked, for me I am very used to it, so it doesn't bother me anymore.