• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fairy, Not A Tale

Dabs

Registered Member
I have a large collection of fairies, I adore fairies. Every time I drive to the Smoky Mountains I come home with one or two more. They are everywhere in my home. I can't get enough. So, I'm bored, and decided to post some pictures to share. This is just 5 of my favorites, I have plenty more :)

Attachments

redroses

Registered Member
aw they are rather beautiful!
i went through a little fairy phase...not so much ornimants but dressing up like one for nights out, im sure people thought i'd gone mad!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do you collect any fairy or it has to be same built (is that ceramic?) and height? I used to collect houses, er miniature ones and make a village but I gave them away when I had to move and can't bring them with me. :(

Dabs

Registered Member
I collect any kind of fairy ysabel (sorry for the delay in responding).
The more detailed and intrique, the better.
I have paid $50 for one fairy before, but most of them are around the $25 area. I have them in every room of my home...many small ones, and 1 quite large one.