Fairy Bones

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This one's almost over, but it has over 10,000 views, so it can be posted in here.

It's one of the most creative auction story's I've seen in a long time. I am very impressed, and that's why I just had to bid! She has been contacted by children's book publishers and looks like she will be writing a book about this. I think if done right, it could be a movie. It's a very original plot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5571560243

Enjoy!

-Andrew

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

interesting auction/story there. Nightsurfer would be proud!

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Less than 1/2 hour to go. Looks like you may be the owner of a Fairy Andrew. This woman does have talent! Not only her writing but her Fairy art.

4. Mirage

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

And Olga sweeps in with an xtra dollar........Better luck next time!

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

HI andrew (and everyone else),
    Fairy bones lady here. I just wanted to say thank you for the bids, this was one of the funnest and most stressful auctions I have ever done; but the outcome was well worth it! I am now in the process of writing a submission for a Michigan based publishing company ( it will be a different story). Maybe next time I should find a way to charge admission to the auction!!!

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought Andrew was still the high bidder in that auction. I was going to say Andrew is going to win that auction and there's no bones about it. I like that auction and will add it to my watch list. I hope your story catches on like mines did. (Holy Cheeto! Legs of Jesus)

8. Mirage

You should check the auction before replying... LOL! It's over and I got beaten at the very last second.

9. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Doh! Time to go back to school and get educated.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Just out of curiosity, I did a google search for fairy bones. Unexplained mysteries has done a whole page on how much they hated the auction LOL!! :lol: I guess even bad publicity is still publicity!