• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fairground/Amusement Rides

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was nervous going on them as a kid but now days I'll go on whatever and everything.

We have a Six Flags in St Louis; I used to have a season pass there. I haven't been in soooo long though and need to go because they've added a water park and a ton of cool rides.

It's also funny this thread was made because my sister was just talking about Six Flags and how we needed to go this afternoon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love all kinds of rides. Roller coasters are my favorite. Usually the big first drop is the only part that scares me a little, but I love the adrenaline rush.

The smaller spinning rides are fun. They make me dizzy, but that's part of the thrill of them.

The only rides that really freak me out are the drop towers where you just go up and then fall straight down. I'll get on them for the rush, but I really don't enjoy that feeling at all.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I enjoy rollercoasters, the log rides, the water rafting rides, the pirate ship and occasionally ferris wheels. Oh and haunted houses. Haha.