Failures of Justice and CPS is a joke

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Duke1985, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Heres what happened, last week my nephew Xavier, who is 4 years old, was punched in the face by his mother's boyfriend. The father lives with me and my fiancea, we get a call from the grandmother telling us what happened. The daycare center reported the case when Xavier showed up with a blackeye, the father reported the case, the grandmother reported the case.

The case was dropped in 3 days.

Here's what breaks my heart, when I asked Xavier yesterday what happened to his face, he responed, "My mommy told me to say it was grandpa tom"

Everyone knows Xavier was no where near his grandfather (who isn't a violent man), despite all this Tom wasn't investigated.

The mother's boyfriend Justin, who punched Xavier, had a court order several months ago that stated he was to be no where near the child, and in 6 months that was dropped. With that in mind the case was still dropped after 3 days.

This is a failure of justice, and if and when that kid winds up dead, the blood will be on CPS hands for not taking this seriously.

Also understand this, there are children that are lost in the foster care system, lost. What the hell is going on where we can loose kids in a system.

Do a little research you'll see this type of thing is too common in this country.

So now the question is, what to do about this?

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

You're right. Unfortunately this type of scenario happens to a number of people too.

Who asked the RO for the boyfriend before? Can the father get another one? CPS should start investigating the mom too...seriously! I can't believe she defended her boyfriend at the expense of her own 4yo son.

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Someone who is responsible needs to go after full custody.