• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Facial Hair

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
So, just out of curiosity, how does everyone feel about facial hair? Dudes, do you have it? Girls, do you like it on men?

Personally, I love it. I've had it almost consistently since I was around sixteen. Really, I feel uncomfortable without it-- too babyfaced. I know a lot of girls that prefer the whole clean-shaven type guy, but there are always girls that can appreciate a good beard.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I think sometimes facial hair looks good, and sometimes it looks dumb. Depends on the person, the style, etc.

It's been suggested to me that I try to grow facial hair so people will stop mistaking me for a high schooler (I'm 26).

But since I'm in the Army Reserves, no matter how much I let it grow, I have to shave it basically every month anyway.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm not a fan of full beards/moustaches personally but they do definitely suit some people. I prefer either clean shaven or stubble.

There are certain people I know who would probably look really weird without their facial hair.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I want a huge, Grizzly Adams type of beard, unfortunately that will probably never happen. Haha. The hair only really grows thick on my chin & mustache and they don't connect. :-/

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't really grow a full beard so that's not really an option for me. I tend to have something on my chin at all times...just to try and look older. I won't lie, haha.

Impact

V.I.P.
I love goatees on my men. I dunno, just something about them I find sexy. Obviously, some people look like idiots with them though. Same as some people look silly with full beards, or clean shaven.

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
I want a huge, Grizzly Adams type of beard, unfortunately that will probably never happen. Haha. The hair only really grows thick on my chin & mustache and they don't connect. :-/
Yeah, some people are like that. My brother is 41 and all he can grow is a patchy mustache and soul patch. I've been able to grow a pretty full beard since I was 15, though, and I'm grateful for that. The middle part of my goatee is platinum blonde, though, while rest of my beard is dark brown to black. It's strange.

viLky

ykLiv
I have a beard currently. I shave it once it gets to about one inch and let it re-grow. A new beard every month or so. =D

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm a big fan of having facial hair; especially since I shave my head up top, it's nice to have a little something.

I usually go with a full beard, even though my moustache doesn't grow in as thick as I'd like (there's a little bit of gap in the middle, and it doesn't grow perfectly as far as the connection with the part on my chin. My beard also grows kind of set lower; I'd prefer that it went higher up on my cheeks, but it's good enough..usually looks good enough.

I love goatees on my men. I dunno, just something about them I find sexy. Obviously, some people look like idiots with them though. Same as some people look silly with full beards, or clean shaven.
I wanted a little bit of a change, so I'm going with a goatee right now. I just hope I'm not one of those people looking like an idiot, haha. I might want to grow the full beard back for graduation, not sure.