• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Facial Hair

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
If you are a female, what do you think of facial hair on men? What's hot and what's not?

If you are male, what do you think of facial hair on women?

Some women have a dark line above their lip... I don't mind it, and sometiomes it can be sexy, but what I don't like is when they bleach it, it makes them look sick. I don't like it when they shave it either, because it comes back as stubble, and that's not a good look.

I've noticed some old grannies with long beards, but they are that old, you don't think of them 'like that' I hope.

fragile

Registered Member
A three day beard is definitely hot. A full length beard on the other hand is not. I like them with and without a beard, but a littlebit of beard almost always make a guy look a little more hotter I think.

Oh, and a moustache isn't good either.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
If you are male, what do you think of facial hair on women?

Some women have a dark line above their lip... I don't mind it, and sometiomes it can be sexy, but what I don't like is when they bleach it, it makes them look sick. I don't like it when they shave it either, because it comes back as stubble, and that's not a good look.
I have never noticed that on a woman before :lol:

As for men, I dunno, whatever suits them really.. I think older guys look good with soome facial hair, stubble is good, but im not a full beard/moustache fan :shake:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm a big fan of facial hair on women. Unfortunately it's hard to find a woman who can grow a full beard like mine. :-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm a big fan of facial hair on women. Unfortunately it's hard to find a woman who can grow a full beard like mine. :-/
OMG! It's a good thing I'm in the office alone, this made me laugh like an idiot.

When I was at an expo today, there was actually a lady about 40 something who walked by sporting a very dark and somewhat full mustache. I thought it was pretty gross and couldn't understand why she didn't get rid of it.
I guess she has a man like Dino or Echoes in her life who enjoy a tickle kiss every now and then.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Bloody Hell!!!
I don't like an Early Hickey style 'tache on a lady, but some ladies to have a subtle shadow, I notice it mostly on European ladies.

One of my female friends has a 'tache, and I'm sure she shaves it. One night, I'm going to wrap the wheels of a motor bike with double-sided sticky tape, and run over her face with it to remove the hair.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I like a little stubby on my man. All sexy and rugged like. As for permanent facial hair it all really depends on how they look with it. Some guys just can't pull off a facial hair.

bumblebee

My guy has permanent stubble and I think it's really sexy but he could do with a trim by now cause he scratched my cheek with it earlier and it was sore!

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I like a little stubby on my man. All sexy and rugged like. As for permanent facial hair it all really depends on how they look with it. Some guys just can't pull off a facial hair.

That's because the ladies hide the tweezers in their hand-bag/purse.

Malificus

Likes snow
Inorite? A good woman needs a proper beard.