"Facepalm" Feature

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Kind of like rep. You can either "facepalm" or "high five" a post for contributing something good to the thread. Basically this is half serious and a half joking suggestion. It would be damned amusing though.

Thoughts?

:facepalm:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
We could even have a little smiley face on our user bar that says something like:

4 facepalms/10 high fives

And then the appropriate smiley. Kind of like a "sophisticated rep". But I know Hybrix is busy, but in total honesty, I kind of like the idea more than just a joke.

BigBob

Registered Member
:whipping::duh::loser::thumbsup:

I LIKE IT...

..but..completely off topic..

Can we have a Hitler Smiley? ..or can we be able to Hitler someone like high fiving them too?!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
there was a feature sorta similar to this on a forum I used to go to. Except all they had was "thanks" heres a screen shot of what it looked like:

And then the system actually kept track of how many times you'd been thanked and how many times you'd given out thanks in your statistics on your profile...another screen shot:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have been on some forums with the thank mod, and everyone liked it. Can we have it? :p

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It would go good beside these guys:

:eek:sama:
:saddam:
------
"This user has been facepalmed X times"

"This user has been high-fived Y times"

I like it a lot!

Last edited:

wooly

I am the woolrus
I really like this idea, kind of like a karma system with a twist. And completely inoffensive, as we all know how "dangerous" neg repping can be. :p