• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Faceoff

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A great movie that John Trevolta and Nicolas change identites. You never see Nicolas Cage playing tha bad guy it was strange and interesting to see. What do you guys think of the movie?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Cage was the good guyfor the majority of the movie.

Edit: Typo

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Faceoff is a great movie. Awesome acting, awesome story, awesome action. One might say that the movie was "awesome".

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that's what you just said Vincent lol. But yeah when you see a movie with Nicholas Cage you dont expect him playing an evil role, but that's what he does in this movie, which is like Vincent would say awesome.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is actually coming on USA next Sunday too, that is weird lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol I think that's really funny when you talk about a movie with someone and a week after it plays on television, I think it's funy and odd at the same time. You say to yourself weren't we just talk about that movie.

Anyways both actors did a good job as a good guy and a bad guy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Video Games 0