Facebook quizes

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Do you ever create them, or groups/pages/gift-apps etc?

This is just one of my quizes:
Login | Facebook

I usually just create them to get a specific result from a specific person. lol :lol:

i h8 d kwizes wot r ritten in poor inglish. :rolleyes:

Dav1t

Registered Member
Do you ever create them, or groups/pages/gift-apps etc?

This is just one of my quizes:
Login | Facebook

I usually just create them to get a specific result from a specific person. lol :lol:

i h8 d kwizes wot r ritten in poor inglish. :rolleyes:

I pretty much hate all FB quizzes. I used to do hundreds of them but more and more I found that they were written by people who knew less about the subject than I did or the classic "how intelligent are you - What number can you see in the circle"

I have no idea whatsoever what an ishihara colour-blind test plate has to do with intelligence but maybe that's just me.

I have an IQ of 147 but also happen to be colour-blind.

Edit to add ~_ You are pure evil.-Really, there is something wrong with you. You need to get it sorted. The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! + Everyone can choose to be good or evil. What do you choose? Let it be so.

Last edited:

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Edit to add ~_ You are pure evil.-Really, there is something wrong with you. You need to get it sorted. The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! + Everyone can choose to be good or evil. What do you choose? Let it be so.
Haha
That's the only [debatable] non intelligent results, but 'wow' at your answers to get that. :-o:lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I've never created any Facebook quiz in my life.

I never participate in them either.

In all honesty I really can't stand them.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've never created one ever, but every now and then when i'm bored I will take them. The results usually make me laugh, I think the last one told me the person most likely to be my valentine this year is my brother. Apparently facebook supports incest.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I take some of the quizzes if I'm bored. I don't make them, oh unless you count the "how well do you know me". But as far as test development, I don't do it because I'm just going to be perfectionist about it since I actually studied how to create psych tests that are "reliable", which is not something I can say for pop quizzes on fb.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have never created one myself, but at times when I get extremly board I may stray onto a few just for a quick laugh.

No, they are too unrealistic for me to bother with them. I don't think I've ever filled one out before, nor created one. I don't mind when friends do because it can be fun to look at their results but I don't like to be clogged with a bunch of quizzes. I suppose it's better if they're testing knowledge or something, but the 'which disney princess are you' type ones get old pretty fast.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I enjoy the quizzes for nights when i am bored and refuse to do anything that I actually should be doing. It has been a long time since I have taken one though.

I have never made one, and I never would. It just isn't something that would interest me personally.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I enjoy the quizzes for nights when i am bored and refuse to do anything that I actually should be doing. It has been a long time since I have taken one though.

I have never made one, and I never would. It just isn't something that would interest me personally.
Are you good or evil?
;)

Like I say, I create them [in jest] with a specific person in mind, but I take them serious too just for those that might stumble across my quiz. :shifteyes::lol: