• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Facebook Applications

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Greetings my fellow Facebook users

So how many of you use all the different applications on Facebook?

Me I tend to play a lot of games and take quizzes so I have quite a few.
I find it fun to mess around with your friends and it's fun to send stuff back and forth and to kidnap your friends and even race against them too.

If you do use the FB apps which ones are your favorite to use?

For me it would be

Kidnapped
Throw Balloons
Fun Toys
Buy Drinks
Flairs
Buying friends profiles
Street racing
Quizzes

There are probably more I just can't remember them all. I like to mess around when I am on FB so I have a lot of apps that I use to play around on there.

So what FB apps do you use and why?

RATTIE

Registered Member
I play pack Rat, it's just a card collecting game, nothing to do with Rats really, it's just that the CG characters are Rats. I like it!
I was playing mob wars then was off-line for a bit and haven't looked at it since. No doubt I will again at some point though.
I play the mindjolt games cos there's loads of different games on it and I like quite a few.
There's a few others I can't remember the name of, mostly word games.
Yesterday I made a fairy garden too. :p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There are some I added (something related to drinks, hearts, Owned) but forget they exist because I never use them. Then there are those that I just reject. I get tons of app requests. I only use superpoke more than the others.

Nibbles

meep
The monster applications. I fight my friend's monsters whenever I log on and usually beat the sense out them.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Blah, I don't know? I am in the Mafia one I think, I've got some games going on as well, Bowling buddies.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Can you view applications that people have added to their profile? I'd probably like word games, and things like that.

Dragon

V.I.P.
The application that I enjoying using is buying your friends. My friends and I would have a bidding war and buy each other. Now it died down and it's no fun anymore cause I bought lots of friends and no one is buying them from me. I did it because you get money when people buy it from you.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like buying people too. I have a few. I have gotten my wife hooked on the Street racing game. It's so much fun to play and addicting too.

Anyone else play the street racing on FB? If so how many are in your crew, what is your fav car, and would you be interested in joining my crew? Either way you will have fun with the street racing app on FB.

dDave

V.I.P.
I use these

Information
Friends
Photos
Videos
Links
Notes
Mafia
FB Games
Flair
Kidnapped

My single favorite one is definitely Mafia

I'm trying to get iLike to work but for some reason it won't work for me, that would be my favorite but I can't get it to work.

I find most facebook apps to be rather annoying, I don't' like a lot of the extra stuff that fb has to offer.

Last edited:

Turbo

Registered Member
i have more then i can remember...i hardly use them, just added them when friends invited to be nice.