Face/Heel switches

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by KSpiceFantastic, May 2, 2010.

1. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

In either TNA or WWE, who would like to see switch from heel to face or face to heel? Don't be afraid to go out there with your choices.

In the WWE I would love to see Cena make a Hollywood Hogan-esque heel turn for pure shock value.

In TNA I would think that a Beautiful People face turn could be interesting to watch as would an Hardy heel turn.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

John Cena turning heel would be a shock but I don't think it would be a Hogan shock factor. But I would love to see him turn heel as well, but I doubt the WWE would ever do it.

I would love to see Jericho turn face as well, I know he's such a good heel right now, but I wouldn't mind seeing be a face once again.

3. KSpiceFantastic

He said in an interview that he wouldn't mind that change. The problem is, how would they turn him face if he is such a heavy heel?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You could of said the same thing about Orton, but they were able to change him face. I think it could be fairly easy to turn Jericho into a face. Just make him feud with a heel and let him start telling his jokes. We all know that he's hilarious, so it no time people would start cheering for him in no time.

5. KSpiceFantastic

Forgot about that. Jericho's jokes were hilarious. I also want him to go face so he can start screaming "RAW. IS. JERICHOOOOOOOOO."

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Haha...I so miss Jericho saying that...

WELCOME TO RAWWW...ISSS...JERICHOOO!

lol.

Jericho going face would be AWESOME! Cena going Heel would be pretty big, if they do it right.

7. KSpiceFantastic

Have Cena feud with the Undertaker going into WM27.... it'll be easy, then.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Taker going heel would be pretty sweet too, he did a very good job during that whole Ministry of Darkness dealy.

9. KSpiceFantastic

Yeah, but he's on the tail end of his career, so I think he'll stay face, unless the WWE wants to throw a huge curveball at us fans.