• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fabulous Moolah passes away

Darksyde

Registered Member
Source- WWE.com

WWE is saddened by the passing of Lillian Ellison, who was known to sports-entertainment fans as Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah. She passed away last night in Columbia, S.C.
In the world of women’s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling.
WWE.com will have more on Fabulous Moolah as it becomes available.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well this is sad news. She was a legend and basically put women wrestling on the map. My thoughts and prays go out to her family.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
RIP Moolah! 84 years old I'm sure old age was the cause of death and at least we can celebrate her life in and out of the ring.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow this is shocking news, like Vegito said she put women wrestling on the map, and she will be miss through out the business. Rest in piece Fabulous Moolah.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Never heard of her, until now.

R.I.P

According to Wiki, she seemed popular.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never heard of her, until now.

R.I.P

According to Wiki, she seemed popular.
YOu've never heard of the greatest woman wreslter of all time? how long have you been watching? she was all over tv in the late 90s and into the 2000s. and has made many appearances since then

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I watched her Wrestler on TV a few times and she was one tough chick who can put a whoppin on any lady or man if need be.

If I am not mistaken she was a (bad guy/gal ) wrestler and the fans loved to hate her..........R.I.P.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
anmracing Movies & TV 6