• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Fable Lost Chapters

Malificus

Likes snow
I have the origional, and really liked that, so my question is: Is the Lost Chapters version worth it? 'm low on cash, and have been debating whether I should buy it or not.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Well the Lost Chapters adds a new chapter. It adds new challenges, weapons, Demon Doors and silver key chests. It makes the game longer and adds more to the story but isn't worth paying full price for. Its a nice reason to rome through Albion one more time.

Malificus

Likes snow
So it's not even worth the $20? How much does it add (lengthwise/missionwise)?

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
let me put it to you this way. It feels less like an expansion and more like they finished the game. They added a lot of new hats if you want cover your head with something other than a helmet. The final boss battle is worth seeing at least once. Worth at least a rental to see the new stuff.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Fable was such a good game, but it had no replay value, and was pretty easy.

I'm actually renting LC tonight, so I'll be able to tell you what I think. Anyways, as far as gameplay goes, does it really extend it that much at all?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MissMe Reading 3
Impact Video Games 10
Shooting_Palanx Video Games 12
Merc Video Games 17
Mirage Video Games 5