Fable II

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Shooting_Palanx, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I'm a bit lag, but got the game recently 3 days ago to be exact, and now it's done and dusted. It truly is an amazing game, with a decent story I guess, gameplay is heaps awesome and the world itself is very nice to look at.

What did you guys think about this game when you first played it? Did it meet your expectations compared to what Fable I was?

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Is it still only on xbox? Because I want to play it but I don't want to get a xbox lol

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It was a decent game but neither game in the series has lived up to their expectations, especially when Mr. Molyneux keeps jerking himself off in public about how amazing the games are going to be.

4. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

I played the everloving shit out of Fable 1 with immense addiction and joy but had little interest in the second. I might have been over-saturated with "Fable" by then, though.
    ----
    Edit: To this day, one of my favorite sounds is that "thud" made by a fully-drawn arrow going through a bandit character's skull.:lol:

5. Shooting_Palanx

Fable 2 is definitely worth getting, it is a worthy game in terms of gameplay, which has been improved a TON!

The story is lacking however, but it's still worth the play through in my opinion.

Fable 2 is on the XBOX 360, PS3 and so on, it's multiplatform.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I disagree, Cons, I thought Fable 2 was pretty epic! I played through 3 or 4 characters...in fact, I've still got some expansion to get through.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't see to find it for playstation, it seems its only for xbox :(

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's not multiplatform. Stop lying and do some research.

I was talking in reference to what we were told it was going to be that I felt it was disappointing.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Really...I thought it was multiplatform lool...geez wait a make an assumption haha...

My bad people haha!

For those who's finished the game...
    Which of the 3 choices did you choose? I chose to restore the people that died building the spire, but I really wanted my dog back hahahaha...so which did u choose?

10. Poetosis

Poetosis Registered Member

Molyneux is such a character. =)

Shooting_Palanx, I chose the,
    "save the world" ending, which I very much regretted afterwards as I forgot to take the cash to buy out the country. =P