Xbox 360 Fable II

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Amazing game! I'm about 7-8 hours in and it's pretty goddamn good. If you liked the first Fable, this one is longer, stronger, more weapons, more monsters, and a much bigger world with a lot more to do.

I'd review it, but I'm too busy playing.

What do you think?

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
When will this be on the PC does anyone know? Because I prefer playing games on PC for some reason lol.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I really havent heard much about the game or the gameplay. It kinda flew in under the radar for me.

I thought the first Fable was way too short and the creator made several promises that he didnt deliver. I didn't really look into Fable II because of it's predecessor but it seems to have gotten some positive reviews.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's much bigger. It's by no means a sandbox title, but there's a ton of stuff to do and accomplish and the game itself is beautiful.

BigBob

Registered Member
I liked Fable a lot, except I think the final boss, Blades (something along that line), was really easy to kill.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm passing it over for Fallout 3 at the moment. But only because I want Fallout 3 that little bit more and I don't currently have the cash for 2 games.

Unless I can find both of them pre-owned, but that will result in a lot of searching.

I reserved this game about a month before it was released, got the speacial eddition and everything. I nearly shit my pants when I got it, and I wasted my whole Fall break playing it. You could say I was sickly addicted... I have always been a really huge fan of Fable, but I am going to have to disagree with a few things..

I wasn't to happy with Fable II. It wasn't nearly as long as Fable: Lost Chapters. The game also lacked of a plot, like it was cut short in a way. I missed the armor and they only had three towns. Not only that, but only 9 demon doors that were, saddly, very easy to open. I think the creators really spent their time on your free time in the game, such as starting a family, doing jobs and buying buildings/stores/bars.

However, the game was very fun. Easy, but fun. The new expressions are priceless, and the interaction is much better. It's funnier, to. (Such as getting STDs from hooking up with a fat male hooker) The side quests are great and even the guns are cool!(I was a little worried about the whole 'guns' thing) But Once you get a good weapon, everything dies within two hits.

Overall I adored this game, but still a bit dissapointed. And what sucks, was that there wasn't even really an ending battle. It all just...happens. But the graphics are gorgeous and having a dog is a lot of fun to. And the whole design of your hero being good or evil was great too. But I still think they could have put in a bit more to the plot.

Overall, I give this game an 8/10. I heard that they were going to make atleast another two Fables. Wonder if it a rumor?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just finished crushing the game myself and I have to say, the most fun was laying waste to Bloodstone, buying everything, and ruling over it as king.

It's good to be king.