• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Fable Bests

Spinlock

Registered Member
I'm starting this thread as a sort of Fable scoreboard. I'm currently playing through The Lost Chapters... I'll be using this to keep track of my stats. Anyone who wants to join in the fun and owns Fable or The Lost Chapters, feel free to. My list will be limited to what I have done something with to start with.. but I'll keep you guys updated.

Best Chicken Kick: 28.03 m
Biggest Fish: 50.76 grammes
Pairs High Score: 18.7 seconds

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Awesome. I always wanted to try this game but never got around to it. I won't ask questions in this thread though so it doesn't get cluttered. Hopefully some others can post their scores as well. :)

FYI I've started a new thread with some questions about Fable: http://www.gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=5005 :)

Miller

Ive only played Fable not the Lost Chapters, have to get into that. Love the game though lots of fun.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I'm the same as Miller, played Fable but havent play Lost CHapters. Is it a continuation of Fable?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MissMe Reading 3
Impact Video Games 10
Shooting_Palanx Video Games 12
Merc Video Games 17
Mirage Video Games 5