Eyes?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Skiing08, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Skiing08

Skiing08 New Member

Hey Guys,

Was looking for some advise on my eyes, and had no idea where to put it on the internet and came across this forum, so i hope its in the right place. If not then could a mod move it please :)

Basically, for a while now my eyes have been looking terrible, no matter how much sleep i have i still have these awful black marks coming down from the top of my nose quite far down. The skin is also much lighter just below my eye then i have red patches below the black line. I know nobody is perfect, but its really starting to piss me off now!

What would you suggest to solve this? Products usually cost a bomb, so is there any good ones you could recommend? Any advice would be very appreciated

You can see some pictures below:

imageupload.com
    imageupload.com
    imageupload.com

I dont think the photos do it justice really, it looks quite a bit better there.

Thanks for your replies :nod:

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Black marks on your nose huh? Maybe you should be careful falling asleep around your friends.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well this could depend on a few factors.

How much vitamin A do you get?
    How Much Vitamin D do you get?
    Do you smoke?
    How often do you work out?
    And sleeping problems?
    Enough water?

I have a friend who had something similar.

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I say just get more beauty sleep, use some basic skin smoothing lotion and maybe try not to sleep with your face in your pillow..

Really I dunno, I get bags under my eyes when I only get 4-5 hours of sleep but other than that I would have no experience in the area.

And I don't know if anybody here could give you any helpfull advise.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I can't see it very well.

Wash harder?

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Picture 2 looks like a shadow to me, but the other two look like you darkened the spot after the picture was taken.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but that's all I saw.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

You'll survive. I hope. Then again, research has shown that 45% of people with your condition will die, usually within 6-8 months. Good luck.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Stress and lack of sleep come to mind. My mom's first solution to almost all of these weird bodily occurrences is drink more water. :rolleyes: