Eyes?

Hey Guys,

Was looking for some advise on my eyes, and had no idea where to put it on the internet and came across this forum, so i hope its in the right place. If not then could a mod move it please :)

Basically, for a while now my eyes have been looking terrible, no matter how much sleep i have i still have these awful black marks coming down from the top of my nose quite far down. The skin is also much lighter just below my eye then i have red patches below the black line. I know nobody is perfect, but its really starting to piss me off now!

What would you suggest to solve this? Products usually cost a bomb, so is there any good ones you could recommend? Any advice would be very appreciated

You can see some pictures below:

imageupload.com
imageupload.com
imageupload.com

I dont think the photos do it justice really, it looks quite a bit better there.

Thanks for your replies :nod:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well this could depend on a few factors.

How much vitamin A do you get?
How Much Vitamin D do you get?
Do you smoke?
How often do you work out?
And sleeping problems?
Enough water?

I have a friend who had something similar.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I say just get more beauty sleep, use some basic skin smoothing lotion and maybe try not to sleep with your face in your pillow..

Really I dunno, I get bags under my eyes when I only get 4-5 hours of sleep but other than that I would have no experience in the area.

And I don't know if anybody here could give you any helpfull advise.

Picture 2 looks like a shadow to me, but the other two look like you darkened the spot after the picture was taken.
Maybe I'm missing something, but that's all I saw.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You'll survive. I hope. Then again, research has shown that 45% of people with your condition will die, usually within 6-8 months. Good luck.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Stress and lack of sleep come to mind. My mom's first solution to almost all of these weird bodily occurrences is drink more water. :rolleyes: