• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Eye Toy Kinetic: The Personal Fitness Trainer

yooperchick

Registered Member
I was looking online for a new game to buy and I came across Eye Toy Kinetic: The Personal Fitness Trainer. Anyone have this or tried it?

I find it very interesting that there is a game like this out there and I still have to read more about it, but the Eye Toy thing looks pretty cool. I had no idea things like this were out there and I guess I am just amazed.

I'm tempted to get it.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I know one thing: even regular EyeToy is a good workout. Especially that baseball one where you have to jog in place to run across the bases. I'm saying this as a fat guy who has experienced it himself.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I've still been doing some reading, and I guess I am confusing myself on the Eye Toy. Now, I understand that it is basically your controller for the game. Now, does it actually show "you" on the tv screen?

Gamechamp

Registered Member
It all depends on which game you're playing. On most, you'll either see yourself clearly so you know what's going on or see yourself almost hidden in the background so you can keep track of where you are while playing a game that doesn't require showing you. However, I've heard that some don't show you at all.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Thanks for the input Gamechamp. I went ahead and ordered it yesterday with a Gift Card I got from one of my credit cards. I will post what I think of it here.

That baseball game sounds pretty fun. It reminds me of the ole NES Track and Field on the Game Pad where you had to run like the dickens and then jump for the long jump. I've hurt myself playing that a few times back in the day. :lol: