Eye side Weak....Solution???

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Denis, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Denis

Denis New Member

Hi Guys,

My friend is bearing a eye side problem. He use specs and contact lenses but he don't want them. :-/

So I am here to know about a appropriate solution.:cute: Is there any permanent treatment, which can help him.

I've heard about some proteins and vitamins, Is this correct?

Please advice what to do?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lasik?

I don't know entirely what you're asking.

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Laser eye surgery.

4. Denis

Denis New Member

Hi,

Further to my last post.

It seems i couldn't make it clear. :oops:

He belongs to a poor family so " Laser eye surgery" can be bit expensive.:nod:

Well he beliefs in natural treatments (bit mysterious:rolleyes:) that's why i mentioned the proteins and vitamins. Or if you guys have some suggestions.........

Looking forward to you..

5. lise

lise Registered Member

He could always try eating carrots ;]

Seriously; they've been proven to be beneficial to eyesight.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'eye side weak' [do you maybe mean astigmatism?], but I googled it, and apparently vitamin C and E can help slow down deterioration in eyesight. To get good or perfect vision, your friend would probably have to consult an optician for sugery or more powerful glasses, but if he can't afford that, then he could probably improve his condition somewhat by increasing his intake of those vitamins.

Improving Eyesight Naturally With Vitamins And Herbs

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Carrots and vitamins can help, but not that much. Some vitamins are necessary, such as vitamin A, for your eyes to be fully effective, but no matter how many vitamins you take or carrots you eat you won;t be able to fix near or farsightedness that way.

7. Denis

Denis New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. Actually it is color blindness.

Hrmm...Yes I've heard about the carrot as it is good for eyes, what do you suggest about green chillies.:p

I'll try it and looking for your more suggestions.