Ey-O

Maeve

Registered Member
Hi :)
I'm Katt, and I'm currently a freshman in college studying to be a concept artist/tattoo artist.
I want a puppy (Shikoku to be exact), I long board, and love video games.

I was looking for a new forum and my good friend BadizzaDizzat recommended this one :)

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

Post around and see how you like it.

We got tons of interesting people from around the globe - can you tell us a little more about yourself? Maybe where you're from?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Katt. Other than Video Games what are some of your interests?

What are your thoughts on the forums so far? Do you see yourself sticking around?

k3rm0r

Registered Member
w00t w00t. a tattoo artist. Let me know when u become good :)

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will like it here :D

VIP is were it's at though ;)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome here! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Watch out for that Bliss character, she'll steal your FACE! =P Everyone else is cool though (Bliss <3) lol. Anyways, welcome here, and hopefully I'll see you around.

Maeve

Registered Member
Yay! Thanks for the welcomes guys :)
I think I'll stay for a while - this place is pretty chill.

I really love to draw and swim, I swear I'm part fish.
If that answers Babe Ruth's question a little bit ^^
Sorry for not replying a little more in depth - I'm about to start my morning college math class :[

It took two different occasions for me to actually read and bother to work out what your sig was on about, but when I did, it made me laugh :lol:

Welcome to GF! :)

Maeve

Registered Member
It took two different occasions for me to actually read and bother to work out what your sig was on about, but when I did, it made me laugh :lol:

Welcome to GF! :)
Hey! :D Thank you!
I just got out of my class - Yay for it being Friday!

Yea, my sig came from the saying in Mariah Carey's song "Obsessed"
If you listen close enough in the chorus near the ending I think - she starts yelling in high pitched saying: "Why you all up in my George Foreman". :)