• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Extremely Dead

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
This forum has only one extreme thing happining, it is EXTREMly dead. :(

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's a shame, but it hasn't found it's nich yet.

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
dude, of course there's not a lot of traffic, the forum's brand new. but i guess u didn't know that :shake:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well .....One reason why the traffic is down is cause all the pepole who do the extreme sports are out doing it instead of playing on the computer. :lol:

My surfing season is just about at an end :(
But then again there is always the sweet backhills to bomb out here till summer comes back:cool:

Give it time... That's all we can do. :cool:

Last edited:

ACCER

Registered Member
It's not dead...just resting. We need to liven it up a bit! So anyone got a joke? A story? WAKE UP PEOPLE!

tater03

Registered Member
I would have to agree in that the longer the forum is around the more people will come. I just found the forum so I am really not sure how long it has been around but I have noticed some more people and topics since I found it. So maybe we are on the upswing.

ACCER

Registered Member
I've noticed that too. People need to just post. See what happens. Even a random post can generate a discussion.