Extreme Trainsurfer

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Dolphino, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Dolphino

Dolphino Registered Member

Extreme Trainsurfer: YouTube - Extreme Trainsurfer

Amazing trainriding video. Perfect musical soundtrack. Rest in peace.

Description on youtube:

"Performed by a German known as "the trainrider". Before he died from leukemia, he enjoyed the last year of his life by surfing on trains. Included Germany's fastest Highspeed train ICE with a top speed of 330 km/h(!) No one did that before. Never to be forgotten R.I.P."

As I have understood it: After being diagnosed with leukemia, he just didn't care anymore, and wanted to live his life to the max. Searching out thrills where he could find them. One year later he died from the fatal illness.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Now that is just nuts! They say I am crazy and will do just about anything stupid on something fast for the thrill but he beats me out.

Cool as hell video thanks for posting that.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Sort of reminds me of a roller coaster with the velocity and whatnot. Sucks that the kid is ill, though it's great to see him living his life the way he wants and having a blast while he's doing it.

The Enya music is a no-no for this video. They need something upbeat to get your heart racing and excited for this video. Not a depressing song. It just doesn't seem to fit. :)