• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Extreme Rules 2018

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Other than Nia Jax vs. Alexa and Roman vs. Lashley, I am really looking forward to this pay per view event. There's a big chance to have some really good matches. Nak vs. Jeff could steal the show.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Sin Cara has also been added to the Kickoff Show.

I agree that Nakamura vs Jeff has the potential of being a solid match but I'm worried about Jeff's physical condition lately. He was saying that he stopped using the Swanton Bomb in house shows because of his lower back problems so I don't know how much he's gonna be able to take with a guy working the way Nakamura does.

For me, my potential showstealer is the Ironman Match between Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins. I was hoping they'd put it last but I'm almost 100% positive they'll put Roman vs Lashley in that spot instead because the winner of this one will more than likely wrestle Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. As for Nia vs Alexa, the Extreme Rules stipulation is fine and all but the focus will definitely be on Ronda Rousey sitting at ringside for this match to set up her match with Alexa at Summerslam. Nia will basically be the 3rd wheel while normally, people would be excited at the prospect of Nia beating Alexa senseless after everything Alexa did to her.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's pretty sad that the WWE see Lashley v Reigns as a bigger match than a WWE Title match or an IC title iron man match but whatever, that's how they roll.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Meltzer said Kevin Dunn ordered the clock to be taken off the arena, and then put back on because they were unhappy the crowd kept doing countdowns.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
On another note, we've all seen ironman matches that went into overtime. Why isn't that the standard rule for those matches, instead of having the GM come out and make a grand pronouncement? Especially in a match that's supposed to settle something between these two guys?

When Rollins was behind 4-3 I kept wondering why they kept playing up the idea of him needing to tie it by the 8-minute mark, as I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "Why? He only needs to tie and send it to overtime. He's got plenty of time for that."

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Meltzer said Kevin Dunn ordered the clock to be taken off the arena, and then put back on because they were unhappy the crowd kept doing countdowns.
As much crap we can give the Pittsburgh crowd for their antics Sunday night, every time Kevin Dunn can be made a doofus, that's a win for me lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 20
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
sunrise Wrestling 1
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 44