• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Extreme Rules: 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So far we have:

Charlotte vs. Natalya: Submission match
The New Day vs. The Vaudevillans
AJ Styles vs. Roman Reigns: Extreme Rules Match
Kalisto vs. Rusev

EdgeHead

Registered Member
You can also add The Miz vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn in a Fatal 4-Way for the Intercontinental Championship. This one should be a showstealer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I rather a triple-threat match(taking out Miz) but I do think he’ll bring it. His match against Zayn on Raw was pretty outstanding, and with the other three, it should bring out the best of him. It’s turning out to be a great card.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think you're right @EdgeHead - the IC title match could be a show stealer for sure. I'm excited the main event too. I think AJ Styles brought a lot of good out of Reigns in the ring. I'm really hoping that Finn Balor makes his debut. I know he's scheduled to be on NXT this week but it's really time for him to get involved with The Club.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Like him or not, this is Roman Reigns' absolute best stuff in a long time right now. AJ Styles truly brought the A-Game out of Reigns and they've developed fantastic chemistry together. Gallows & Anderson and The Usos have played their part perfectly thus far. I'm also excited for Finn Balor's eventual debut and I'm really curious to see what will be the relationship between Balor & Styles; will they have them co-exist or will AJ be exiled right away from The Club?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree about Reigns...I have almost forgotten that as an internet fan I am supposed to hate him haha

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some more matches to add:

Ziggler vs. Corbin (NO DQ) - Kickoff
Ambrose vs. Jericho (Asylum Match)
Anderson & Gallows vs. The Uso's

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Still waiting for people complaining about the Asylum Match being copied on TNA's Lethal Lockdown match. Even though the concept, while it has similarities, is completely different in its essence.

Also, if The Club don't beat the Usos, I'm gonna be mad at those damn creative monkeys.

Dedman

Registered Member
Still waiting for people complaining about the Asylum Match being copied on TNA's Lethal Lockdown match. Even though the concept, while it has similarities, is completely different in its essence.

Also, if The Club don't beat the Usos, I'm gonna be mad at those damn creative monkeys.
Dammit! They completely copied TNA's Lethal Lockdown Match.

There ya go. ;)

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Predictions for Extreme Rules:

Kickoff Show: Baron Corbin over Dolph Ziggler

The Club over The Usos
Kalisto over Rusev
The New Day over The Vaudevillains
The Miz retains IC title
Ambrose over Jericho
Charlotte over Natalya
Roman Reigns over AJ Styles