• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Extreme Rules 2011

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Wrestlemania is likely still to be on peoples minds but after that I think WWE have a lot to make up for in Extreme Rules, its less than a month away so what do you think? Which matches should be used? Are any rematches needed? What championships should be on the line? Do you already have a card you wish for?

I am in work so can't access WWE.com right now but I will start building a billing tonight.

viLky

ykLiv
According to a wrestling site I heard that CM Punk vs Orton will continue their feud up into SummerSlam. Should be pretty good if they do it right.

Perhaps, Cena vs Miz again? Without the Rock this time? I don't know what else Cena can do at the moment.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Spoiler from last night's SD:

We'll be seeing Del Rio vs. Edge again for the World Heavyweight Title, this time in a ladder match.

I'm torn on this one.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Del Rio in a ladder match, I think he'll excel.

It also gives another chance for the following (1) Him to win the belt, and (2) Christian to turn heel.

I'm just pissed that it's not Christian in the first place. Him vs. Edge in a ladder match for the title? Now that's a main event.

viLky

ykLiv
Hmm... I can predict the following happening:

Teddy will find a way to add Christian to the match at Extreme Rules to make it a three way for the championship. Then, during the match either Christian or Edge will betray one another. Alberto will end up winning, and continuing his destiny with another wrestler while Christian and Edge start a feud that ultimately resolves at SummerSlam.... hopefully.
That's just how I see things doing down in the near future.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hmm... I can predict the following happening:

Teddy will find a way to add Christian to the match at Extreme Rules to make it a three way for the championship. Then, during the match either Christian or Edge will betray one another. Alberto will end up winning, and continuing his destiny with another wrestler while Christian and Edge start a feud that ultimately resolves at SummerSlam.... hopefully.
That's just how I see things doing down in the near future.
My modified guess:

Christian isn't in the match but goes heel during or soon after, as some had hoped for WM. Del Rio wins and Edge/Christian have an intense feud, hopefully going to and ending at SS. It would go over in a huge way, and propel Christian more into the main event. With the way that the last few months have gone and with (from SD)
the way he was looking at Edge's title on SD last night
, you never know.

viLky

ykLiv
the way he was looking at Edge's title on SD last night
Really, I thought...

...he was just admiring the craftsmanship. LOL - jk.

Some more matches that I can see happening at Extreme Rules due to last night:

o-- Kane and Show vs Heath and Justin for the tag team titles
o-- Wade Barrett vs Kofi Kingston
o-- Drew vs Mysterio... again
o-- LayCool vs Beth and Kelly Kelly with LayCool losing and continuing their downward spiral(?)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I can see the following matches taking place...

Edge/Del Rio (Ladder Match) *confirmed
Cena/Miz (Better be a freaking Tables Match)
Cody/Rey
KaneShow/Corre (Tornado tag, please?)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Cena said on Raw that he is done with The Miz. I don't know what plans the WWE has for those two in the near future. Orton vs Punk I can see happening, and Rhodes vs Mysterio will probably happen. Maybe The Miz will face Stone Cold at Extreme Rules, but I doubt that will happen, that's more of a SummerSlam match. We'll find out more on Raw tonight.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Cena is done with Miz and he's fighting Rock in a year then what is he doing?

I don't even have a guess right now haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 20
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
sunrise Wrestling 1