Extreme living

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Treehouses are pretty cool, (especially those) but i have an even better idea.

http://www2.kpr.edu.on.ca/acvi/bryan/hobbit/lotr-hobbit-hole.jpg

Hobbit Holes!

I don't think that anybody has ever done this but I would really like living in a place like this, the entire thing is under ground, and your lawn is on top of your house. Nobody has done it I don't think but I would do it. (If I could get a larger scale version for normal humans.)

[SIZE=-1]Since the TreeHouse Workshop was founded in 1997, the two men have built about 40 treehouses for clients,
There are actually THAT many customers? Wow, interesting. :)

[SIZE=-1]most in the $40,000 to $60,000 range.
Hmm... it better be a good tree house, or atleast have monthly payments. :lol:

Yeah, I think I can do it. It'll take some adjustment, but I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl.
[/SIZE]

DMAC

Registered Member
Extreme living eh? Well I wake up in the morning and eat a big bowl of Glass N' Whiskey, then I like to run down the street naked with my genitals tied to the back of my car (Work those glutes). Then I dawn a klan hood and walk through harlem. I shoot 5 rounds into a crowd at random and then spin the chamber and play russian roullette with myself. Just before I go to bed I release venomous snakes and spiders into my house.

Extreme living eh? Well I wake up in the morning and eat a big bowl of Glass N' Whiskey, then I like to run down the street naked with my genitals tied to the back of my car (Work those glutes). Then I dawn a klan hood and walk through harlem. I shoot 5 rounds into a crowd at random and then spin the chamber and play russian roullette with myself. Just before I go to bed I release venomous snakes and spiders into my house.
So, is that a "yes" or "no" to the treehouse?:lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I would absolutely love living in a treehouse like that. Do they have running water and electricity at least?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes I could live in that. I can already imagine my kids, swinging like monkeys.

They offer here vacations where you'd be lodged in a tree house. I was just reading about it. I'd like to try it one of these days.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'd definately try them out. Seems like fun, and it's something I never got to do as a kid.

Also, dDave's suggestion sounds good to me. I think the extreme part of it would if the size remained for hobbits.. LOL

What other styles of extreme houses have you seen, or would want to live in?
I've seen houses or cabanas that are over the sore of the beach. They use them for vacation spots. Let me pull up an image:

Looks beautiful, but good luck when the hurricanes come. :lol:

Rectify88

Registered Member
I could really do a hobbit hole though. I was watching the discovery channel and they had a show on some of these weird houses. As long as the place is insulated and I have a place for my Truck everything should be fine.