Extreme Body Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ok, somebody posted this image in another thread:

[​IMG]

Seriously, what would make somebody want to do this? Would they have to take them all out before going to bed or would they just sleep with them all in?

What if they got in a fight? What if they tripped and fell, catching a few on something? What if they ever wanted a job?

Maybe I'm just too old fashioned in my thinking here, but regardless of how cool this might seem, wouldn't the cons far outweigh the pros here?

You'd be asking for a lifetime (or at least until you took them all out) of constantly worrying that you'd get your face caught on something, among other concerns.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I imagine he would have to take them out every night because otherwise he could wake up in a puddle of blood. I don't know why people do this to themselves to be honest. Surely there is a limit to how many facial piercings someone would want.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe I'm just a creep, but my first thoughts went to how difficult it must be to have a social life, if you get my drift.

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I have no idea why people do this. It looks ridiculous and is probably painful and annoying.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

The Dr. Phil answer: this man had some hardship when he was younger; whether it be treated badly by his parents, bullied at school or even molested. He is substituting one pain for another and this extreme piercing is his way of doing it.

Read it with Dr. Phil's voice in mind. DO IT!!

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

In my opinion, it's a stupid, painful, annoying waste of money. Maybe he loves the attention and wants to be talked about. Which is exactly what we're doing. :lol:

I think this is the first annoying person I've ever seen that Bliss would not want to punch in the face.

Bliss likes this.
  7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

There was also a guy awhile back that surgically implanted plates with screws in his head so he could screw in metal spikes. Screw them out when he goes to bed and screw them in when he wakes up. For attention, or are they crazy!? =D

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This guy?

[​IMG]

From: MoPo | Geek News: Kala Kaiwi | The Amazing Hawaiian Mutant

This guy seems to have done something similar:

[​IMG]

Here's a list of the top 10 known strangest looking body modded people.

Top 10 most crazy people -Fun Images

9. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That is some crazy shit, I don't know how people ca just do that, I think they are all nutters lol.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Whoa, that link was scary, Hybrix. Hah - some of those images were very impressive while the others were just disturbing. That one cat women and the guy with the huge nostrils got me to cringe. Heh.

I'm sure they're nice enough folks, it just makes me wonder if they're ok mentally.