Extrem Home Makeover

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, May 16, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Are their any other addicts of this show? I watch every week, and now my 3 girls watch it with me, not so much because they love the show, but each one wants to be the first to hand mommy the tissue. It's become a contest for them, now they all keep turning around to see if the faucet has turned on yet. It does not take long though, usually I'm bawling my eyes out before the first commercial break, and last nights episode was so incredible!

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Never had the chance to watch it. What's it about??

3. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I have heard a lot about this show, but have never had a chance to watch it. A friend of mine told me to write in and see if I could get a home makeover....I havent had a chance to do that either.
    What day does it come on?

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It comes on Sunday evenings at 8:00. Every story is heartwrenching, and of course Ty Pennington is the host, which is a nice bonus!

5. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

I'm addicted too! I LOVE that show and like you, always end up in tears! The show is great, but I have to admit I'd watch Ty sit there and recite the alphabet for an hour! <G>

6. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

The one last night with the guy and his three little adorable boys was soooo tear jerking. When they went in the room with the stars it made me cry. But those kids were so cute... The one police officer sang Ave Maria and it always chokes me up to hear that song...

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

I watch it every time its on . But last nights was a tear jerker. i kept leaving the room. so i wouldnt have to tear up

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Looks like next weeks will be another wet eyed episode!

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've seen "While you were out" or "Trading Spaces", one of those. I just can't get into these types of showes though for some reason.

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Cuz you're a guy? :) Like a lot of them but think I've only seen this one a few times? I catch them when I can. My very fav is "What not to wear" Hosts are so bitchy :)