• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Extra hour

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Its odd, we get this extra hour every year yet it still seems odd on that first day and it is still sunny at 6pm - bring on the summer.

masey

Registered Member
Yeah mad innit...I also find it very annoying that it happens on a Sunday this year..I would much prefer a Friday night, gimme the weekend to get used to it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
We didn't get an extra hour today. We lost an hour. The clocks went forward an hour at 2am.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
We didn't get an extra hour today. We lost an hour. The clocks went forward an hour at 2am.
Well we lost an hours sleep but technically we gained an hour in the evening - though its all the same in the long run...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My computer time was changed automatically, but all my clocks at home weren't changed. And today I've been very confused, relying on the old hour because of my unchanged clocks at home.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bliss is right, you lose an hour. Meaning, your Sunday which is supposedly composed of 24 hours is only 23 hours during the time change, then it becomes Monday already. Doesn't matter whether you're sleeping or not.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm looking forward to this years day light savings. Means the start of winter! I've been looking forward to winter for so long, so sick of Summer and Summer weather right now.