Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris

rainbow 11!
What instrument do you play?

How long?

What inspired you to start?

I play the instrument of angels, the trumpet

Ive been at it for nine years, since I was 10ish.

I started playing because of this stupid song called Mambo #5. It had this cool (for the time) trupet soli in it, and it made me want to play! It was the first full song I memorised, but today Ive forgotten how to play it and hate the song, ironically.

Mrs_Mike_Patton

Registered Member
How long have you been playing Poker?

Do you have any children?

What's your opinion on anchovies? For or against?

Ive been playing poker since I joined this forum. Although "playing" may be too strong of a word...

I do not have any children that I know of.

Anchovies are disgusting. I loved them for a while when I was really little, but after I picked up trumpet, I found out that if you eat anchovies and try to play, even after you clean your mouth, its sorta hard for some reason. Dont ask how or why...

:)

Mrs_Mike_Patton

Registered Member
Ive been playing poker since I joined this forum. Although "playing" may be too strong of a word...

I do not have any children that I know of.

Anchovies are disgusting. I loved them for a while when I was really little, but after I picked up trumpet, I found out that if you eat anchovies and try to play, even after you clean your mouth, its sorta hard for some reason. Dont ask how or why...

:)
I've never liked anchovies. I played the cornet for about 7 years, but never tried playing after fish products.... :-/

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
So your age?

Where do you live?

Where does your Kick Ass Meter (KAM) averagely sit. 1 being the lowest and 11 being the highest

The members you know the best?

Favorite members? Least favorites?

Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, or commando?

what is your opinion on the "oh mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! hey mickey!" song?

What's your thought's on completely retarded statements as seen above?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.