• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"Expressing Gratitude"

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
The impact of gratitude is marginally trivialized, because gratitude is as medicine is to the heart. Gratitude lifts the heart from set backs that seek to weight it and brings a glow from the positive stream of gratitude expressed in words or actions.
There many ways by which gratitude can be communicated; a simple nod, a smile, a kind and thankful word, cards, videos, flowers, podiums and poems.

Do you practice expressing gratitude?
If no, why not?
If yes, how do you usually express gratitude?

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I do! All the time! :)

I display it in many ways; whether it be in a text / email, a card, a hug, a phone call, a gift, etc.

akefuyung

Registered Member
A great deal of expressing gratitude is hand shake for me. It is said that you can judge a person interest level when you give them a handshake. A firm grip is good, not too tight or they will think you're a jerk and not to loose or they will think your a jerk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Boredie General Discussion 3
EllyDicious Dating & Relationships 7