• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Explosives at Boston marathon

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pretty much the breakdown was they think the suspects got nervous when their close up pictures were posted on the news and internet. So like idiots they rob a 7/11 (really?) and then shot the MIT policeman without being approached by him.

They then hijacked a car and told the driver they were the Boston Marathon bombers and proceeded to throw hand made bombs out the windows at police.

The suspects are brothers, one died in the firefight either by gunshot or a bomb around his body that malfunctioned.

The second suspect, only 19 years old, is still at large.

The dead brother is a legal US citizen and the one at large has a green card. Their uncle, who hasn't seen them since 2005, says he is shocked and appalled and call them losers.

I think that's it for now.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
They captured the 19 year old in a boat in someone's basement today.

Unbelievable job by the FBI and the police and military in the Boston area. Congrats to them getting him and getting him ALIVE.

Alive being huge. Now he pays the price and we hopefully get answers.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Okay, seriously? Who is this guy and where did he learn english because he seems to be struggling to put a sentence together. I love how he talks about giving a time frame but never says who he is providing the time frame to so that he can avoid any wrong doings.

I have been watching this for the last few days whilst I have been away and I have also just watched a video of the father of these two children in shock and cannot comprehend why they would do the things that they did.

RIP to the three who were killed in such a senseless manner.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I happened to listen to Beck on Friday. He did not say "this is an inside job" like the false information video you posted. He said he has proof that a Saudi national with terrorist ties that might have been tied to the bombing, or might have at least witnessed something was scheduled to to flown out of the country this week; similar to what happened in 2001 after the WTC bombing. Saying its a government conspiracy is building a strawman to discredit it before the facts come out.

I have no idea. Sometimes Beck over-blows things, sometimes he gets a scoop nobody else does. We'll know Monday I guess.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
lol if people take Glenn Beck seriously then there's no hope for all of us anyway. He's just stirring the pot there.

I do hope that now that we have this guy, the parents and aunt will stop saying its a set up and they can realize how terrible their kids really are.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I happened to listen to Beck on Friday. He did not say "this is an inside job" like the false information video you posted. He said he has proof that a Saudi national with terrorist ties that might have been tied to the bombing, or might have at least witnessed something was scheduled to to flown out of the country this week; similar to what happened in 2001 after the WTC bombing. Saying its a government conspiracy is building a strawman to discredit it before the facts come out.

I have no idea. Sometimes Beck over-blows things, sometimes he gets a scoop nobody else does. We'll know Monday I guess.
I find it extremely curious the person of interest was deported back to Saudi Arabia so quickly rather than kept for further questioning, especially since we had not found ANYONE responsible at that time. Why the rush to send him back?

I also find it curious this was posted but a video of Chris Mathews blaming "right-wing extremists" within minutes of the bombs going off wasn't, but I digress.