Exploding toads

SamusAran86

Registered Member
WOW, while you wouldnt think it could happen, it is plausable.

its like why they dont throw rice at weddings anymore... it kills the birds. Alka-Seltzer also can cause a bird to explode. I wonder if they find the reason. They say no bacteria and no virus has been found, how bout normal stuff, and explosives... someone could be stuffing the frogs with something, or feding them something that is causeing this to happen

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Darth Tater said:
WOW, while you wouldnt think it could happen, it is plausable.

its like why they dont throw rice at weddings anymore... it kills the birds. Alka-Seltzer also can cause a bird to explode. I wonder if they find the reason. They say no bacteria and no virus has been found, how bout normal stuff, and explosives... someone could be stuffing the frogs with something, or feding them something that is causeing this to happen
that would be my guess as well, someone is doing this to the frogs. that is just horrible. I would think though that they would have checked for something like that. So it might not be something so simple to trace. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to animals. if in fact that is the case.

Mina

Registered Member
bunnies and Alka-Seltzer don't mix.... any animal that does not have the ability to burp has issues with stuff like that....Poor froggies

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Mina said:
bunnies and Alka-Seltzer don't mix.... any animal that does not have the ability to burp has issues with stuff like that....Poor froggies

omg! that is just cruel. I am hoping that you guys don't know this because you have actually tried it!