Exploding toads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

WOW, while you wouldnt think it could happen, it is plausable.

its like why they dont throw rice at weddings anymore... it kills the birds. Alka-Seltzer also can cause a bird to explode. I wonder if they find the reason. They say no bacteria and no virus has been found, how bout normal stuff, and explosives... someone could be stuffing the frogs with something, or feding them something that is causeing this to happen

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

that would be my guess as well, someone is doing this to the frogs. that is just horrible. I would think though that they would have checked for something like that. So it might not be something so simple to trace. I don't understand how people can be so cruel to animals. if in fact that is the case.

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

bunnies and Alka-Seltzer don't mix.... any animal that does not have the ability to burp has issues with stuff like that....Poor froggies

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

omg! that is just cruel. I am hoping that you guys don't know this because you have actually tried it!

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

7. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

REALLY??? I guess bubbles are much cleaner, and well birdseed magically disappears. That's why there's no more rice at weddings. :hmph:

8. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

I hope they find out why soon. Sounds like it could make a real mess. :lol:

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I have personally never done anything like that, I just hear the stories.

10. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag